November 2020 - Present
Growth and Marketing Lead at Mimo
- At Mimo, I am leading the Marketing and Growth teams. In Marketing, we run performance marketing campaigns, do ASO / SEO, set up lifecycle marketing campaigns, and do much more to acquire users at scale on mobile and web. Driven by data, we test new channels and strategies, adjust our value proposition to strengthen our product/channel fit and find an optimal channels mix.
- I also act as a Product Manager in our cross-functional Growth team where, together with product designers and developers, we research, build and launch new features – from inception to mass adoption – that provide more value for a user, and, consequently, for the business. We dive into user feedback and product data, validate opportunities, design and develop, and run experiments to improve the revenue and growth metrics and help improve our growth loops.
December 2021 - Present
Mentor at GrowthMentor
August 2020 - Present
Digital Marketing Faculty Mentor at Practicum by Yandex
- As a mentor and a tutor, I help my group of 20-40 students overcome learning difficulties, and bring their marketing knowledge to the next level. I share my experience, explain complex concepts, and conduct workshops on a range of marketing topics (analytics, brand management, advertising channels, product management, marketing management) that focus on case studies discussions. I consult, give feedback, and overall do my best to inspire students on their 9- month journey.
September 2019 - October 2020
Head of Growth and Digital Marketing at Storebox
- My main goal at Storebox was to scale paid and organic digital marketing and increase the number of unassisted bookings coming through the website. I was defining the strategy, budgets, KPIs, and a mix of advertising channels for brand awareness and performance marketing campaigns. To increase the amount of organic traffic, I was defining and implementing SEO tactics covering on-page (website content creation and optimization), off-page, and technical SEO improvements. Apart from scaling paid advertising and organic acquisition, a bigger challenge was to convert users through the website. I initiated and led a cross-functional CRO team (Marketing + Product Design + Sales + Development) where, based on the insights from data and customers, we completely redesigned the checkout UX and implemented new growth and product features to secure revenue (checkout flow, payment methods, upselling features) and retention (after-purchase experience, renewals).
- 57% increase in online conversion to purchase rate in 6 months
- Online CAC decreased by 30% in 4 months, with a sustainable growth of recurring revenue MoM
- Together with our data scientist, created a "source of truth" for marketing and product analytics combining data from multiple sources (DWH, SalesForce, Google Analytics), which allowed us to measure digital and omnichannel performance, channels' incrementality, and digital campaigns’ impact on core customer acquisition, revenue, and retention KPIs.
- Set up B2B and Franchise Leads acquisition strategies, reporting, messaging flows for lead nurturing, and experimentation pipeline for lead magnets.
March 2017 - September 2019
User Acquisition and ASO Manager at Runtastic / adidas Group at Runtastic GmbH
- At Runtastic, I was responsible for paid and organic acquisition for the adidas Training app. I ran performance marketing campaigns across paid social, search channels, and ad networks, optimizing channels' performance against KPIs like ROAS, engagement rate, and user retention. A big part of performance marketing is experimentation, so I was testing and expanding acquisition channels, defining experimentation roadmaps for channels and campaigns, and executing A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness through automation. I led the cross-functional team (UA + communications, brand, media) aimed at creating new advertising concepts and assets (videos, statics, interactive videos), identifying the latest ad formats for each advertising channel, and early-adopting them.
- On the ASO side, I was optimizing our store listings in 10+ languages to improve discoverability through search, as well as A/B testing creative assets to improve the conversion rates.
- Together with the BI and Data Science team, we created marketing reports that would let us accurately measure performance marketing KPIs on a cohort basis.
May 2014 - March 2017
Mobile Marketing and Retention Manager at IG
- At IG, I was leading and executing marketing efforts aimed at securing retention and upgrades for the apps’ users, such as loyalty programs, activation promo offers, and creating user journeys that would encourage users to engage with the apps, convert and/or upgrade. These user journeys aimed at engagement and retention for mobile apps hadn't been a part of the mobile strategy before, so I had to do the groundwork Page 3 of 4 to make it happen: integrated mobile analytics and tracking tools, created events taxonomy, defined and set up user segments, and in the end - created lifecycle marketing campaigns via push, in-app, email. I worked closely with the data analysts on creating reports to evaluate the efficiency of such retention marketing efforts.
- Apart from doing lifecycle marketing, I was working with a team of designers on the production of advertising assets for mobile apps, covering all types of display, text, video ads, and ASO assets in 12+ languages.
January 2013 - May 2014
Marketing and Communications Manager at SEO PowerSuite
- At Link-assistant.com I was performing a wide range of online marketing, content marketing, and social media activities. I was creating marketing and product content (landing pages, newsletters, blog posts, press releases, as well as technical content like software manuals and tutorials), and researching new channels for content distribution online, including partnerships with bloggers and influencers. For a period of time, I was managing the company's accounts on social media, growing and engaging our community on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Quora, and forums
September 2010 - January 2013
SEM Team Lead at dotDigital Group plc
- As a SEM team lead at dotDigital group, I was leading a team of four SEO managers. Our team was creating and implementing SEO strategies for 15+ UK-based online businesses. We were regularly auditing and optimizing the websites of our clients for search (on-page, off-page, usability), analyzing the results of our SEO activities, and reporting on them.