August 2021 - nowadays
Co-founder, Product Marketing & Market Research Expert at GoToMarket.MeCompleted projects (as an expert)Complex Go-To-Market Research for new product for Retail and E-commerce (RU, Global):
Complex Go-To-Market Research for new product targeted to Telco (RU, US, Global):
- target industry overview, industry trends, market potential,
- detailed research of competitors;
- insights and recommendations on product positioning, killer features, monetization, key competitive advantages, go-to-market strategy, step-by-step action plan
- target audience behavior specifics, market potential,
- detailed research of direct competitors and indirect competitors;
- insights and recommendations on product positioning, killer features, monetization, key competitive advantages, go-to-market strategy
- European market analysis to discovery the best countries to expand for B2B software vendor (incl. competitors' analysis, recommendations on product positioning)
Key topics of expertise (as an expert)
- Product Positioning and Implementation Plan for CRM vendor
- Market Segments' Discovery and Evaluation for LMS software vendor
- Advisory on Product Growth for US-based IT-company
- Mystery shopping for B2B Enterprise software vendors
- Market size and trends evaluation for Office Software vendor
- Market size evaluation (multiple small projects)
- Market research, competitor analysis, GTM analysis, positioning, strategy, product-market fit, growth hacking, product marketing, software marketing, data-driven product growth, funnel management, monetization, P&L (unit economics)
- SaaS Software, B2B Software, Enterprise Software
- MarTech, AdTech, EdTech, ITSM, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Document Management software, Enterprise Content Management / Business Process Management (ECM / BPM) software, Project Management software, Conversational AI
- Education, Marketing & Advertising, Banking, Telco, Facility Management, Transportation, FMCG, Utilities, Oil&Gas, Hospitality and Travel, E-commerce
May 2020 - October 2021
Former CMO, Managing Director Advisor at Just AI GlobalKey responsibilities
- Responsible for marketing strategy and tactics, product marketing, market and competitive analysis for new products. 3 business areas - SaaS, B2B Enterprise, International. Managed team of 15. Advisory to Managing Director.
Refocused company's marketing strategy (from Tech to Business cases) to cross the innovative market chasm)
- Market and competitive analysis function Launch, including positioning, GTM for new products
- Academic Program launched (as a product)
- Just AI Solution Store launched (as a product) (marketplace)
- International Launches: 2 voice games, Conversational AI Framework
- ISV Partner Program development
December 2017 - May 2020
Former Head of Product Marketing (Competitive Intelligence & Market Research products) at SEMrushKey responsibilities
- Led the global marketing strategy and tactics for one of the key SEMrush product groups (Competitive Intelligence & Market Research tools).
- Orchestrated collaboration of 20+ teams to make our products' growth happen.
- Responsible for our global MRR growth (as a NorthStar bet owner)
- P&L (unit economy), product-market fit, growth hacking
- Effective funnel management allowed us to commit to X10 growth.
- The chosen approach led to up to 30% MoM MRR growth and kept it high for a long time.
- Products' growth from ground zero to several thousand users.
- Product share in the company MRR grew up to 3% in 1.5 years.
- Successful launch of the product group and products (together with product management team).
December 2013 - November 2017
Former Head of Marketing Operations, Head of International Marketing, GTM Lead at Docsvision, Actionspace (Digital Design Group)Head of Marketing Operations at Docsvision
Head of International Marketing at Actionspace
- Responsible for marketing and PR operations: planning, budgeting, realization; team management, channel partner comarketing.
- Among results:
- Go-to-market assessment of new markets, including international ones.
- Streamlined digital marketing - SEO, PPC, webinars, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing analytics.
- 6 large events were hosted (in Russia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic) with great attendance rate, sponsors, infopartners, etc.
- Cost per lead reduced by 20%.
- Number of leads increased by 10%.
- Introduced "management by numbers" approach: metrics tree, conversions, KPIs, lead sources and performance tracking.
Business Development Manager at Actionspace
- Responsible for a new B2B SaaS product promo to international markets (mostly US, Canada, Australia);
- Managed all global marketing operations: leadgen, webinars, PPC, SEO, lead nurturing, email marketing, marketing automation, comarketing, content marketing, SMM and PR.
- Results: 3x leadgen, 10x website traffic, Actionspace in Top 50 Microsoft Office 365 Vendors for Marketing Excellence; well-organized marketing machine.
- Partnership with Microsoft Go-To-Market teams, incl. comarketing and co-selling; promo in Microsoft Store and Azure Marketplace, Co-Sell Ready status in internal MS catalogue;
- Hold ongoing marketing analysis (metrics, funnel, campaign efficiency (conversions, ROI), competitive analysis, market / client requirements);
- To deliver required results hired international, mostly remote, team.
International direct sales (live and phone) to Swedish and US companies,
- Completed first Actionspace deal;
- Organized effective outbound leadgen via emails, LinkedIn and phone calls;
- Introduced webinars and lead nurturing programs as highly effective sales tools.
Former Sales & Partner Lead at Stratoplan (online management school)Sales & Partner Lead
- 4x growth of customers' database via digital lead generation: web-campaigns, PR, online events (all event expenses were covered by attracted sponsors); email marketing campaigns (average open rate 12-20%, click rate 4-5%);
- Set up a sales reps team - streamlined direct B2B sales, added call centres into sales process, hired sales reps and outsourced telesales;
- Coordinated sales partner network (30+ partners in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus) and provided them with full marketing support (internal portal, sales and marketing collaterals, etc).
April 2008 - April 2010
Former Software Sales Manager (EAM and ITSM software) at IBM EE/ASoftware Sales Manager
- Direct selling of software and services (ITSM, Service Desk, Enterprise Asset Management) to corporate accounts in utilities, power energy, transportation, manufacturing, metallurgy, banks, etc.
- As a part of the sales process gathered customer business requirements, developed relevant proposals (together with a project team), made sales presentations and/or system demo.
- Consultative Solution Selling approach
October 2005 - April 2008
Former Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager at Datastream CIS (EAM software)Business Development Manager
- Complex selling of enterprise asset management software and services (projects) to corporate accounts in Russia and CIS and multinational companies;
- Continued to coordinate ongoing promotion of the software via marketing communications (seminars, expos, direct mails, PR, website);
- Provided comments and interviews for IT and industrial magazines, wrote articles.
- Managed all marketing activities for successful introduction and expansion of Datastream EAM software in the Russian/CIS market;
- Implemented highly effective lead system via events (over 20 seminars, conferences, demos);
- Developed and localized marketing materials for Russia and CIS;
- Provided PR support (press-realizes, interviews and comments in media), handled website.